Thursday 2 July 2009

Esmerelda Dalgleish

Here are a couple of images of my Tavern Knights of Legend character.

Her name is Esmerelda Dalgleish and she hails from the Glen Fiddich region of the land of Neame. She is the daughter of a local crofter and a magic user to boot. The figure I have used is from the old Citadel Fantasy Adventurer range. I had originally painted her back in the days when I used her in my AD&D campaigns. All I have done is touched up her paint work a little (it is amazing how much gaming wear and tear had rubbed off the paint), then varnished and rebased her. I should have blown off all the loose grass before I photographed her (I have done so now) but it was getting dim in the house and I didn't see it when I took the photo.
The campaign referee will use these images to create an image of her to use in the T-KoL game. He will also be doing the same for the other characters - when I get to see the pictures of those I will try to match them to figures I have at home and hopefully do them justice in the media of paint and lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment