Tuesday 15 June 2010

The Last Giant

I had a bit of a relaxing weekend just gone. It was so relaxing I forgot to post my latest mini work. Anyway, here's what I should have posted on Sunday evening...


The miniature is an old 1970s Ral Parth Fire Giant. I painted it to fit in with my other fantasy RPG minis rather than going for a 'fire' look.
Next up should be some more wizards, some classic barbarians and then a whole stack of Roman auxiliary spearmen. Count down is still on for the Rohan Summer offensive - I have sorted out most of the minis now, so I should be in good shape to glue them up and undercoat them this weekend. The fantasy RPG/HotT stuff will be pushed aside for a bit whilst I get the Rohan done, but any minis that are halfway there will still be completed over the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment