A short while back I had the honour of being presented with a Stylish Blogger Award by mikemonaco. I was completely unaware of what this was all about, so I decided to do a little digging and Big Lee's blog helped me out no end (and thanks for the logo, which I stole - I hope you don't mind!).
Anyway, with great honour comes great responsibility, so here is my input to the blogosphere awards...
Seven things you never knew about Little Odo...
- My online name is based (very loosely) on a translation of my original Anglo-Norman surname
- I am married with 4 kids, a cat and an ever changing number of tropical fish
- I represented my country at Judo at the European Budo Federation Games in 1983
- I used to be a club DJ
- I work in IT but try not to let it get me down
- I am an amateur archaeologist
- I dislike pineapple
Other blogs that deserve this award (some have already been nominated by others), in no particular order...
The above blogs are those I read most frequently. They all offer me something different, and that is what drew me in and made me a frequent reader - thanks chaps.
Thanks again to mikemonaco for the honour and to all others who drop by and read my ramblings every now and again.