Saturday 2 April 2016

100,000 Views!

This crept up on me all of a sudden, and a very pleasant surprise it was too considering I have been a little slack with my blogging recently.

A big thank you to all of you for those visits and thus making it all worth while. I am glad my little exploits in the gaming world bring a little diversion to your daily schedules, and I hope I can continue to add more to those little diversions over the coming months.

I have a lot going on in the background at the moment, so there will be some more posts within the next week or so. The Gondorian army is coming along nicely, and the few small Ebay purchases I have recently made are beginning to fill the remaining holes in the collection. I have also sorted out the box set of Warlord Games Roman war machines I bought a few years back to be used as artillery for my Gondor army. They are slowly taking shape and are looking pretty cool so far. I am just awaiting some of the crew to come through the post.

The amount of Gondor minis on the paint table at the moment is looking a little daunting, but I am planning to try to do around 30 minutes work on them every day. It may not seem much time to spend on my hobby each day, but so far things have actually started to come along quite nicely. It is good to see the paint slowly going on, more minis getting cleaned up and glued, and the lead/plastic piles slowly reducing. I cannot wait to update my painting tally later on this month so I do not get yet another null point for this year's painting progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment