Sunday 22 April 2012

New Blog title

I thought the old blog name was a little tired and needed a bit of razzing up. So, after much scratching of heads (they don't call me Zaphod junior for nothing) I came up with the latest title; actually, I had just been watching Wallace and Gromit with the kids and it kind of leapt out at me. Now, I'm not sure what that change is going to do to everyone's Blogger links (presumably it is based on the URL rather than anything like the actual name of the blog, so there shouldn't be any issues), but you never know with these things.

I've not really been up to much painting wise recently, but those Chronicle Hobgoblins are so very close to completion (next week, I promise). I have managed to get some actual gaming in, which is always great, and hopefully more of the same this week too. I have so many ideas buzzing around my head now due to all of these influences: there's my old set of gaming chums who I pbm with, Duncan and SoBH, and now the AD&D gang down at the Lewisham club to add to the mix.

I am hoping to get back to doing some painting again this coming weekend as I have quite a bit on my paint station: the aforementioned Hobgoblins, a very large force of Norman Knights, the rest of my Rohan army and the finishing touches to a HotT goblin and orc army too.

No comments:

Post a Comment