Sunday 4 March 2012

Grey Knights Terminators

Alex finished off some Grey Knights today. He hasn't really had the painting bug this year so far, but he managed to pick up the paint brushes and get these Space Marines completed. He has lost his painting mojo recently, he said, because he is bored of the ones he is doing and they seem to be never ending. I had to tell him to persevere and so he did. This malaise hits me every now and again too (especially when I have been on a unit for a long time - those Splintered Lands minis just recently), so I know where he is coming from.

Grey Knight Sergeant...

Grey Knight Banner Bearer...


Grey Knight Medic...


Grey Knight Terminator 1...


Grey Knight Terminator 2...



I am hoping he will get some more minis finished soon, and he assured me he will; he has some LotR minis he wants to complete and some Teutonic Knights.

I, meanwhile, am working to finish those Splintered Lands minis. I should have a fair few finished by this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Alex.
    Part of the trick is to decide whether you are painting figures as works of art or as playing pieces and, if you choose the latter, try not to spend too much time on rank & file figures.
    If only I could follow my own advice!

    ReplyDelete