Thursday 9 February 2012

HotT - Barbarian Archers

Here is another stand for my Hordes of the Things Barbarian army; a stand of archers...


They are part of the Dark Age range from  Heroes of the Dark Ages  . I have a few of their figures (the general's stand is also from their miniatures range) and think they are quite nice, especially so considering they are so cheap too!

My barbarian army now has almost been completed, so now I need to work on the Dwarfs or the Goblins & Orcs to go up against them, or Alex needs to get a move on with his Elves. I have some GW plastic Night Goblins and Goblins to add to that particular army, but need to find some more Dwarfs from somewhere; I do not like the 'stunty' (or space hoppers with feet) approach to Dwarfs that GW seems to favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment