Monday 1 August 2011

Black Templars

I should have put these up yesterday afternoon, but a bout of insomnia has left me at a loose end this Monday morning (02:45 local time!).

Alex has finished off a stack of Space Marines over the last week or so, and I will be showing them off as and when I get them photographed and cropped for inclusion on this site.

These come from a Tactical Squad set of plastics. He painted the other seven up as Ultramarines, but got bored with all that blue and decided for a bit of change by painting these as Black Templars.


A shot to show off his free-hand shoulder designs...


And from the other side...


I will try to get the rest of the squad up on the blog later on today.

Meanwhile, I started on those Splintered Light minis and finished off a handful of old Citadel Chaos Fighters. Hopefully these will be up on the blog in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment