Sunday 6 February 2011

Brytenwalda Aulue

I managed to finish up that unit of Arthurian footmen this afternoon. They are all Gripping Beast miniatures from their Arthurian range and the shields are transfers from Little Big Man Studios - there's no way I could paint that well, and I feel they really set the figures off nicely.


 This is a picture focusing in more on the Teulu (the leader).


And finally a picture of the unit as seen by their adversaries.


I have to admit that I do not know what the names of the troops actually mean and have just followed the naming conventions from the rulebook verbatim, so they may be incorrect. When I get time to have a surf for them on the net, I'll try to find out what they mean and whether the words are singular or plural.

Next up should be another unit of footmen and cavalry similar to those reported on this weekend. Alex will be working on his command unit, so as soon as I have points values I'll try to get a picture up of the army. I am also working on some more RPG and HotT stuff, so there will be plenty more to show in a few weeks time, but there may be a couple of weeks before anything is finished and photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment