Sunday 9 May 2010

Wheeled Justice

Dredd and Anderson out on patrol on their Lawmasters. Instead of just sticking the bikes directly to their cavalry bases, I decided to buy a few sculpted bases to make them look a little better. I also noticed that the bikes are different marks of Lawmaster.

Here's a frontal view of the pair of bikers, headlights glaring, sirens wailing about to accost the vile perps of Mega City 1.

Next up will be an old Matchbox vehicle painted up to look like a Sector House vehicle.
I have also made good progress on some more DA barbarians from Prince August. I should be able to get those completed and on show just after I finish these 2000AD minis. Alex is putting the finishing touches to his Lotr Elven army. It is looking very good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment