These metal elite warriors took me quite a while to complete this week. I had a busy weekend just gone as it was my eldest son's birthday. As a result I was unable to do any painting over the weekend, so I had to up the hours spent on them each day this week. To add to the two days that I was absent, my concentration was lacking and my eyes played up big time - I could hardly focus, and went over the lines on several occasions. I have most likely missed quite a few of the line crossing fixes but will not be going back to correct them.
![]() |
| Second Base of Elite Warriors |
That said, all's still going well with my progress and the numbers are rapidly changing from unpainted to completed. Just one more of the units that were based for Midgard to complete now.
Celtic figures based for Midgard (96 of 106 completed)...
- 3/4 bases of standard warriors (30/40 plastic figures)
2 bases of elite warriors (20 - a base each of plastic and metal figures)
2 bases of slingers (8 metal figures)1 base of female warriors (10 metal figures)2 bases of archers (8 metal figures)
2 bases of mounted warriors (8 metal/plastic figures)
2 bases of skyclad warriors (8 metal figures)
1 base of hounds (4 metal figures)
Other Celtic figures that have been prepped (0 of 21 completed)...
- Leaders and Champions (6 metal figures)
- 1 base of druids (4 metal figures)
- Mounted warriors (2 metal/plastic figures)
- Chariots and crew (3/6 metal figures)
- 34 Standard and elite warriors still on their sprues (plastic figures)
- 8 Javelinmen (metal figures)
- 2 Slingers (metal figures)

No comments:
Post a Comment