Wednesday 9 December 2009

Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum...

I have already painted one of these for the blog. The older, 'red' one will be used for fantasy RPG and this 'blue' one, bought off E-Bay recently, will be used as a Behemoth for hotT. I am going to really mix and match the units in HotT so I can get full use of the minis, but the core of each army will be made up of the particular race/species it is meant to represent. So, there'll probably only be one or two 'special' units per army, as mercenary contingents. I may add some more foliage to the stand below as the giant is looking a little lonely on there at the moment.

Here's a real oldie - a 1977 Ral Partha giant. This was quite an easy paint job, just splash on a few colours, shade and varnish. i don't know why it took me so long in the end.

Here he is again, in close-up...


I managed to clean up and glue quite a few minis today, so they will be hitting the blog just as soon as they get a lick of paint. I had a day to use up before Christmas from my annual leave or I'd lose it. So, gaming all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment