Sunday 6 December 2009

Chit-chat

Unfortunately, I was unable to get those giants finished this weekend - they should be done within the next day or two though.

The Tavern Knights of Legend site is now fully updated and all the turns for all 3 games are up...
Knights of Legend website

The drawing in of the evenings has left me with a few problems painting wise. I don't know if it is age or the constant use of a computer at work but my eyesight is suffering. In anything other than full daylight I cannot get any depth of vision, including when wearing my glasses. This is making it very difficult to paint in the evenings after work. I may have to invest in one of those very bright daylight lamps and see if that makes any difference.

On my workbench at the moment though are those two giants (finished except for varnishing and basing), another batch of Harboth's Black Mountain Boys and some 2000AD Judges. I will try to start on a few more units soon so that I can get through more of my lead (and plastic) mountain. I have been very good recently, in that I haven't bought any minis for several months. I will probably put in a big order in the New Year to fill in gaps in my collection but then no more until I have at least got enough finished to start playing some games with them. I have a couple of ideas for some small scale skirmish scenarios, which I will probably plan and play out over Christmas (hopefully). If these games get played, I will photo them and put the write ups onto the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment