Sunday 31 May 2009

We plough the fields and scatter...

This week I managed to paint up half-a-dozen peasant farmers. Once again, these are 1970s Citadel miniatures and as such lack a lot of detail. However, I think I have managed to make them look as good as I can.

I have posed them as if they are on their way back from a hard day in the fields and en-route to the local brew house for a well-deserved pint.

This week saw the delivery of the last few giants and trolls I ordered from EBay. I have managed to strip the old paint work off of half of them already (a messy business) along with the paint from some thief adventurer types from my back catalogue.
Next week should see the next contubernium of Romans (yes, I am getting a bit bored of painting them as you probably are of seeing them, but the numbers in my backlog are slowly diminishing).

No comments:

Post a Comment