Sunday 3 May 2009

EIR - 2nd Contubernium

Back to the Romans again this week.

I have completed the second contubernium, thus completing 1/5 of a century (it sounds better said like that). The rest of the century are coming along nicely and all minis have at least some paint on them now.

Here's the second contubernium with a different centurion. This chap is all ready for war, unlike his predecessor who was happy on the parade gound.



I have also included a shot of the two contubernia together just in case it didn't look as if I had completed two squads with gladius and scutum.

Once again, apologies for the quality of the photos - I will get round to reading the manual on how to take decent close-ups.

Next up should be a few more RPG minis - I have a few travelling types who would be at home in the towns and villages of my fantasy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment