Wednesday 7 October 2020

Testing Downloads

This is a test post - I am trying to be able to add links to certain JPGs and PDFs that I have created in order for fellow gamers to view and subsequently download those files to aid in their games - I have had many requests for my Village of Hommlett maps, so would like to present these for all to use.

To begin with, here are test links to my two Dungeons and Dragons 1st Edition (AD&D) village maps. I have had a play and they seem to work for me, but I am wondering if there are other settings at my host site that may need to change to enable others to download them? Could some of you out there have a play and let me know if they work - I am aiming for the links to open the JPG files and display them for on-screen use but also allow them to be downloaded.

If you could leave comments below that would be most helpful. Here are the links (I will try to "pretty them up" at a later date as my skills at doing this grow)...

Hommlett

Nulb 

Many thanks.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment