Tuesday 14 July 2015

Frostgrave Arrives

I recently indulged in my first pre-order game. I have not participated in any crowd funding schemes before but this new Nickstarter by North Star caught my attention. It was more of a pre-order system than a Kickstarter, but I thought I would give it a go.

 Frostgrave by Osprey Games
The new game book is written by Joseph A. McCullough and looked really interesting, so I jumped on board. The main reasons were that you got a ton of miniatures, a couple of books, some in-game markers; the beginnings of a tabletop fantasy skirmish system. The setting seemed quite interesting, so all this added together made me go for it whilst I was on a high for new gaming challenges (D&D was last month's purchase that will be played tomorrow night).

I opened the box yesterday but I did not get a real chance to go through its contents. I shall endeavour to do so tonight whenI get home fro work and give my thoughts on the product as well as the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment