Thursday 22 September 2011

Some of Alex's Brytenwalda and LotR minis

Here are the rest of Alex's minis that he finished painting last weekend. They are stood in front of a new building I bought at a show a little while back. It is by Conflix, who produce a good range of what I would consider D&D period buildings. I only have the one so far, but I will buy more over time as I really like them.

First up are a couple of Arthurian leaders for his Brytenwalda forces.


Next up is a Games Workshop Gimli from their Lord of the Rings range. He did a really good job on the claok, but like a doughnut I didn't photograph it in all its glory. He did some great shading work on it.


Finally, here is a Games Workshop Legolas from the same range as Gimli above. He used one of the 'official' painting guides for this one. Again, I think he has done a splendid job.


Next up should be a bunch of my minis, but probably not until early next week as I am off to the Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany this weekend, leaving the wife and kids behind. This is my annual pilgrimage to savour the flavours of the finest German beer, food and hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment