Friday 2 April 2010

Wizards

I managed to sort out the camera - it wound up being a dead USB port on the computer!

Anyway, I have manipulated the size of the following two pictures down so that they fit onto the blog page.

The first picture is of an old Citadel wizard painted up to represent a Wizard of the Fifth Element - The Void.



The next chap has been painted up to represent the Wizards of Fire. He is another old Citadel wizard from the early eighties.

I have given each of the five elements a particular palette of colours. The Fire wizards look a little bright and strange to my eyes, but it is fantasy after all!

I have another half-a-dozen or so to paint up, with representatives from each element. Once completed, I'll get some group shots of each elemental school.

Next up should be a troll and I am putting the finishing touches to some Dark Age warriors for HotT and those 2000AD Judges.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work!
    And good to see you getting back on the blog. Keep it up.

    Arlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arlo.

    There should be plenty of posts over the next couple of weeks - I had a fairly productive Easter break.

    ReplyDelete