Sunday 7 March 2010

Western Roman Empire Auxiliary Archers

It has been a while since I last posted, but I have been cracking on in the background. Unfortunately I haven't got anything finished until today. Here are the first 8 of 16 Roman auxiliary archers from the western half of the Empire...


The next eight should be ready within the next week or two, along with some other minis that have been hanging around on the work bench for quite some time.
I have decided on a summer project for this year. I am going to paint/repaint all of my Games Workshop Lord of the Rings Rohan figures. I haven't counted them as of yet, but there are around 80-90 minis in that particular force. They should take me a couple of months to complete, so I'll get my paint station sorted (i.e. finish all the minis that are in a half finished condition currently) in time for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment