Thursday 22 April 2021

Orc Repaints IV

Just a short post today as it is just another blog of more of the same.

This afternoon saw me pick up my brushes again in order to complete a few more of my son's orc warriors. These were glued up ready to go last Friday, but I have only just got around to painting and basing them over the last couple of days.

Again, they are a very basic touch-up and tidy of what was there before when bought from eBay. First up are four orcs armed with an assortment of weaponry...

Four orcs with spears...

And a group shot of all of them together...

I am hoping to start on a few more tomorrow (the last four still need completing) if time permits, and then I will begin to look into sorting them in readiness for playing them in Dragon Rampant. I am hoping that these orcs can form the core of an evil army, and that my son has enough "goodies" to create a similar sized army to go up against them. I will need to read up on the rules and maybe trawl the net to see if anyone else has created Lord of the Rings specific units that match how the troops are statted for either the books or films.

2 comments:

  1. Great work.... Looking forward to seeing the puny goodies crushed under the orcs iron shod feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Springinsfeld. Hopefully I can get some goodies painted up soon, so my son can then grind them into the dirt with his unrelenting sixes.

    ReplyDelete