Saturday 26 May 2012

Korum Proudfoot

I managed to complete a few figures this morning. It has been a while since I actually finished anything, but I feel better now a small space has appeared on my paint station. I also managed to clean-up, base and undercoat a big stack of Norman cavalry. These will eventually form four conrois of knights.

Anyway, here is a picture of Korum Proudfoot - my latest AD&D character...


This miniature, by e-M4, was bought from Forlorn Hope games and cost just over a quid! Result.

I may grab a few more from them over the coming weeks to knock up a selection of demi-humn adventurers; of which I have a severe lack.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Love the grass on the base, and very impressed with the detail on the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Russell. I may start looking around for some more figures to represent the rest of the gang.

    ReplyDelete