Wednesday 29 December 2010

LotR Heroes

Alex managed to finish off a couple of Lord of the Rings miniatures today. Here's Aragorn in all his glory ...
And, here is Eomer, Marshall of the Riddermark, about to lead the Rohirrim into battle against their foes ...


He has done a smashing job again on these. His dry brushing is coming along a treat now and his fine detail brush work is getting neater.
Alex still has the following to get painted in the near future ...
a unit of 16 Bretonnian archers
a unit of 16 Bretonnian men-at-arms
a unit of 8 Bretonnian knights
a unit of 3 Pegasus knights
several hero-type minis for his Bretonnian army
I reckon he'll have one heck of an army when he has finished. He has asked me to pick up an army to fight against him with. I am tempted by either the Lizardmen or Skaven, and what with the battalion and Blood Pass deals on the go, I may be tempted (but only after I have finished loads more of my backlog!).

No comments:

Post a Comment