Sunday 25 April 2010

Troll Drummer

I really like this mini. It was actually very simple to paint, as it required very few colours.

I now have only three more trolls left to go. A couple of them I will put onto a HotT stand as behemoths to use in the goblin and orc army. The dwarfs have the use of a giant, so that will even things up a bit.

Next week and the following few, I will be finishing off a stack of Judges. These have been hanging around longer than I can remember now, but they are so close to completion, they should only take a few hours to finish.

2 comments:

  1. Nice & gruesome.
    I particularly like the skulls.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arlo. There are a few more trolls to come before I have completed that backlog, then it is onto finishing off other races to fight alongside them; goblins, orcs, hobgoblins and so on. There's lots still to come.

    ReplyDelete