Sunday 29 November 2009

TKoL on new website

Tavern Knights of Legend has now moved lock, stock and (two smoking?) barrel to the new website...

Knights of Legend

I will be updating TKoL on the new website from now on, allowing me to concentrate on miniature gaming stuff on this blog.


Update...

I haven't got much done recently, painting wise, but by next weekend there should be something to put up. I managed to get started on the two giants but I had three very late nights at work this week as well as a trip to watch a rugby match in Manchester (Sale versus Wasps - which was cancelled due to poor pitch conditions) on Friday/Saturday. The trip wound up being just a get together between a few of us - a very nice evening, but a long way to go for just a few pints!

No comments:

Post a Comment